United WestLabs Hospital-Based Lab Outreach Program
United WestLabs, Inc. (“UWL”) is a health care service company that implements and manages turn-key hospital-based, laboratory outreach Programs. The company has developed and refined a very successful, proprietary business model, handling all the pre-analytical and post-analytical service functions relating to the implementation and operation of these profitable Programs. The management team implemented its first hospital-based laboratory Program over twenty-six years ago and has successfully operated more hospital-based lab outreach Programs than any organization in the country.
Key Components of a United WestLabs Program
- UWL has proven track record and has successfully implemented, operated, and sold over 30 hospital-based lab outreach programs, in Arizona, Nevada, California, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Texas, and Virginia.
- UWL employs over 300 dedicated, full time employees, providing onsite management and operations (sales, phlebotomy, processing, ordering, logistics, customer service, EMR connectivity, IT support, etc.).
- UWL is the only lab services company in America, with its own, fully-staffed, specialized, hospital lab billing unit dedicated to billing, collections, finance, and compliance.
- UWL is able to invest capital and imports lab outreach infrastructure and systems valued at over $1.5 million per system.
- UWL hospital clients can gain new lab profits of $1-10 million annually, and lower lab costs by as much as 30%.
We have 26+ years of experience with diverse hospital systems including large urban academic medical systems, multi state IDNs and small community based medical systems. We have managed over $5.5 Billion in clinical diagnostic testing integrated with all major hospital Laboratory Information Systems and physician EHR’s.